Book Covers

Book Covers

Sunday, June 20, 2010




Father's Day 2010 was a success. Special thanks to Kim for make it all happen and calling my family for a nice dinner. She even gave me some art supplies so I can begin this journey of dream-chasing and creating something new. Even though it was a day for fathers it seemed like the newest edition to the family got all the attention (5month old Jacolby Streeter). He's a little bundle of smiles and slobber. I really enjoyed celebrating with my little brother Colby on his 1st Father's Day. I missed my big brother Miya being there, but we'll be able to hang out soon enough. thanks for the ton of text messages I woke up to. My sons are funny though. My 14yr old didn't come in until 5pm from playing outside to acknowledge me. My 15yr old needed to be reminded to acknowledge me. My 17yr old sent a text rather than a call. I hope this is just a dumb teen thing. I tried not to take it personal. Nevertheless, I truly enjoyed my day and my family. Thanks Kim, Mom, and Nikki for making it happen. Love you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment