Book Covers

Book Covers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Computers 4 kids turned out to be a great success. I was able to purchase 4 mini laptops for Asheville's youth. There were over 30 kids that sent essays to my PO Box that addressed issued in their community and how they would like to make helo make things better. Although all essays were amazing, 4 of them stood out and stuck with me. Congratulations to Stephen, Brandon, Dominuque, and Monique for touching me with their wonderful essays. You have truly inspired and motivated me. I am looking to begin another movement that focuses on "Stopping the Violence" amongst our youth. Last but not least I would like to thank everyone for their support. Thank you to all those that came to my parties, donated money to for the computers, and the members of Tried Stone Missionary Baptist Church. I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment